Wednesday 6 June 2012

A few months ago I took a trip up to London to shoot with Terry Johnson for the second time. I had so much fun! He's such a creative soul. I guess as a high profile playwright and director it comes with the territory :p He also has a great artistic and photographic eye, and that really comes across in his work. We shot a combination of natural light nudes, bubbly bath shots and japanese rope bondage, a first for me. I guess you could say he took by bondage virginity, and boy was it fun! I think it's something that I'm going to try and do a lot more of in future. I can definitely understand why so many people have such a fetish for it. Anyway, here's my pick of the bunch:





Our first shoot earlier in the year was fantastic. I had seen his work in other models' portfolios and completely fell in love with his style. Somehow, through a combination of lighting, composition and location, he manages to make his images appear timeless, like they could come from any time. I especially loved getting to play around in his vintage tin bath. I wanted to take it home! Anyway here is a selection of my favourite images from that first shoot.








No comments:

Post a Comment