Thursday 19 January 2012

Just a quick post before the fella gets back from the pub. I could have gone, it was by all accounts a very civilised, enjoyable affair, but I'm more of a pyjamas and hot chocolate kind of girl, if I'm being honest ;) Anyhoo, to some shameless photo whoring! These are from 2010, I think. There may be a wee bit of overlap with 2011 but I'll do my best to avoid it :)

Sam Wak

Eoghan Brennan

Solus Photography

Roberto Echeverry

Bullseye Photography


...And one I forgot to post in my last entry - by Stephen Comiskey, 2009:





My next few blog entries will be focusing on individual, more recent shoots. It will present me with a chance to describe the kind of things that go on at photoshoots, the interesting locations, beautiful styling and the amount of work that goes into each shoot., both before, during and after, by everyone involved.

Goodnight everyone!

Pussywillow x




1 comment:

  1. You, Miss Willow, are rather stunning.

    I just came across your "boudoir" after Google Image-searching a pic that was posted on a BDSM corkboard today (Pic #7 in this blog post, if you're wondering - at least it says "7 of 14" when I click on it). I'm very glad I did.

    My favourite set of photos is probably the very first one you posted actually (on January 16th, 2012).

    I notice you haven't posted anything for over a year though, so I hope you haven't lost the desire.

    ReplyDelete