Monday 23 January 2012

The following shots are from one of my first shoots in the UK. They are some of my favourite shots ever and the photographer is the wonderful Rebecca Imogen Tun. You may know her better as the model Rebecca Tun >>>>


How lush! For more of her modelling work check out her Model Mayhem page - http://www.modelmayhem.com/822673 The girl has skillz!

The shoot took place in her family home in Cambridgeshire, and Hayley Bird, a ridiculously talented makeup artist from Norwich, joined us for the day to take charge of all things face-arty related! The concept was vintage boudoir, think burlesque beauty relaxing in her quarters after a night on stage. Here are the results...








I love how these turned out. They have a really sensual, feminine feel to them and I adore the glamourous makeup and luxurious styling.

Kudos to Rebecca's family, who were lovely and let me have a Chinese with them ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment